1. Sleep Sheep. What can I say, Chloe LOVES her sleep sheep! We put it on every night for her. We are forever grateful to Sleep Sheep, because Chloe has been sleeping 8-9 hrs every night since she was 6 weeks old!
2. Moby Wrap. We have two different baby carriers, the Ergo Baby and the Moby Wrap. I love the Moby, because it is comfortable to use around the house. It's not bulky, it's comfortable, and Chloe (who loves to be held) feels like I am holding her, but my hands are free! Before the Moby wrap, I was doing a lot of things one handed- A skill a new parent learns quickly to master!
3. Zip-Up Onzies. One of m BIGGEST complaints are baby clothes with the stupid little metal buttons! Who the hell decided that it would be easy to change a diaper at three in the morning, one-eyed open, in the dark, with a baby kicking and screaming, and trying to button a millions buttons?! Baby PJ's with zippers are a MUST! Especially those first few weeks!
4. I love Chloe's baby bouncer chair. It is portable and light to bring with you in the bathroom while you take a shower and transfer room to room. Chloe loves it!
5. The Boppy comes in handy for feeding and tummy time. A few times I would feed Chloe the bottle cradling her head in my hand...Well her little head is HEAVY, and I nearly broke my wrist! Definitely not good form.
6. For 2 1/2 months we were warming Chloe's bottles in a pan with water over the stove. One night I had the flame so high to speed up the process (hungry screaming baby in background) that I started smelling something burning. I realized my hair was singed!! I burnt my hair! OMG, so unsafe. A few weeks ago I was at my friend's house who has a 9 month old, and saw the Dr. Brown Bottle Warmer. It was so easy to use, SAFE, and sanitary!! I ran out the next day to get one, best thing I have bought so far!