Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, there is surely something than you can tempt Santa into sending your way. From cutting edge tech to reindeer-themed sweats, 2013 looks set to be a bumper Christmas. Take a look then at our tips for some wonderful gifts this holiday season.
- Fashion There is always a huge selection of winter fashion to choose for that all-important Christmas party. And of course, a well selected item of clothing also makes a wonderful gift. Why not join in with the festive sweater swing with one of these choice items of Christmas kitsch.
- Bling Nothing says "happy birthday Jesus” like a bit of bling – after all gold was one of the original gifts. However, if the enduring yellow metal is just a little cliché, why not splash out on a pearl necklace – another one of nature's gifts to us. The run up to Christmas is getting close and so to is the excitement surrounding retailer Mesenso whose beautiful selection of jewellery is sure to please.
- Tech With the media obsessing over the virtual arms race between Sony Playstation 4 and the Xbox One, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the tech world is all about the 40 year old kids. However, with new smartphones from Yota, LG and of course the iconic Apple you'll find that you'll have an app for everything.
- Music/Film With new albums from One Direction, Britney Spears, R. Kelly and Brendan Benson being released in the run up to Christmas, you're sure to find something to please the pop princess in the house. However, if you're looking for something a little less vapid then Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds "Live From KCRW” is out on November 29th.
- Books A number of high profile books have recently been released in time for Christmas. The imaginatively titled "My Autobiography” by Alex Ferguson has already proved both popular and controversial in equal measure. Fiction offerings from J.K Rowling and John Grisham are also high on the bestsellers list and of course, anyone looking to bring a little steam into the bedroom should grab themselves a copy of the polarising Fifty Shades of Grey.